April 30, 2008

to do...ta da

I just can't help it, I need a to do list!

Wednesday:
1. done- Meet Krawlings at Applebee's for a sorority meeting
2. done- Finish loading the dishwasher and cleaning out my car
3. done -Pack lunches for Thursday: iced tea to drink, lasagna, salad and a snack
4. move to Thursday - Find a tablecloth for baby shower on Friday
5. done - Finish uploading to photobucket so I can make links to pictures of things I'm talking about like my blogidol girlymama

Thursday:
1. totally done - she rocked it and got the job Take Mom downtown to the Med School for her interview
2. done and done! Yeah $30!Hang out and work with Pillow
3. mmpahngfdoneaskjs- *gulp* We went here Go to dinner with Mom
4. done :) Haul booty back home to do these things:
5. um...well, straightened anyway Clean the bathroom
6. a.k.a. shut the door - CLEAN MY BEDROOM
7. thanks mom :) Make bruschetta and salad for baby shower on Friday
8. done - Find a different tablecloth

Friday:
1. done - Go through the gift box to see if there are any little gifts for the shower
2. done - Wrap said gifts
3. they were level - table level - Grab leveling things for under the tablecloth to create a foodscape
4. done but not played - Get some baby shower games together

Saturday:
1. not so much - If Mom's homework is done, go through stuff in the basement for garage sale
2. this either - If Mom's homework is NOT done, go to Trader Joe's with Katie
3. done - Pick up shredded cheese for Tres de Mayo party this afternoon

Sunday:
1. Church
2. Returning items here, here, and here purchased while I was shopping with my emotions
3. Work on my budget and pay bills
4. Catch up on my books and favorite magazine!

oh, this feels so much better already!

No comments: