May 26, 2008

Feel the Burn

I wore the cutest sundress to church on Sunday with a short little black sweater. Afterwards, the best friend and I went out for coffee and sat outside by these little waterfalls. I removed my sweater because it was hot out there in the sun! Do you think I remembered to put on the sunblock that I put in my purse for just these types of occasions? Or perhaps I could recall that just because there is a nice cool breeze does not mean I'm not frying myself? I am in serious pain.

Despite that fact, I slathered on sunblock today, hooked up my new bike seat (no crotch thingy, so comfy) and my new bike helmet (pink to match my purple and silver bike) and took off for Metro Beach where there were gajillions of drunk people. And kids. And garbage. But then, there was a sunset. And a nice breeze out on the point. It was beautiful. We had a great time, sunburnt and all!

1 comment:

girlymama said...

but look on the bright side... sunburn means that it is officially SUMMER!!!!

(sorry your burnded. bet it hurts ;-)