June 18, 2008

Catch Up

I haven't posted in a couple days, so I thought I would have a catch up post:

I still don't understand the blogher thing and I'm having a heck of a time finding time to figure it out! For now, I will be content with ignoring its existence until such a time when I can make myself sit down long enough to process.

I think I need to come up with themes for my days of posting. Perhaps I should first consider posting more often.

Current issues I'm panicking about: Marriage. Keep in mind I have no prospects, no boyfriend, and in the foreseeable future have absolutely no reason to be panicking. Ridiculous, I know.

I am having a garage sale this weekend and need to finish going through the crap in my basement so I can sell everything I own this weekend. So annoying, all the posessions.

Went out for a bachelorette party (unrelated to the aforementioned marriage panic) and had a blast! Note to self: not the best idea on a work night.

That's all for now, check back later for more explanations and pictures!

No comments: