June 25, 2008

Fat Follow Up

I have figured out a great plan! I carpool with my mom and on Mondays and Tuesdays I have to wait for her to get out of work. I typically get to her office at like 5:40 and she doesn't get out until 6:45 or 7:00. On Wednesdays and Thursdays she gets out at 5:00 and instead of sitting at her office waiting for me to get there, she starts walking toward home so that she can get in her exercise for the day without having to waste any time! I am going to follow her lead and drop off my car and keys to her and then start walking or riding my bike! She can get 3 miles in 45 minutes to an hour, so I'm sure walking I could get 2 miles and riding my bike probably 5 or 6 miles! And I would still get home at the same time and wouldn't feel like I was wasting any time or having to get up earlier to exercise.

I feel much better about that plan. Now I'm off to search for a scale in stock at Target!

1 comment:

CurlyfrySC's Collage said...

I haven't been on a bike since I was a kid but with gas prices it may be something to think about.

It will also get my thighs slimmed, too.