June 13, 2008

The site where women and blogs collide: BlogHer

Ok, so I'm bouncing around the blogworld today and come across this person who posts at something called BlogHer and of course, being a woman, I want to know what is this site where women and blogs collide!

What I found is a bevy (and I believe this is the first time in life I have used that word) or a hotbed of blogging women! I joined of course, but am finding that I've skipped steps, like reading the How To section and About because I'm not really sure yet what it is about, except that it puts my blog out there.

Here's my issue: they want an RSS feed and I don't know what that is or how to give them one. I tried to google it, but the explanations don't provide any help and then I found some info here at blogspot, but I don't think I did it right because everything comes up blank. So, if you know what you're doing, please offer some assistance by leaving a comment.

1 comment:

girlymama said...

usually its your blog with /feed at the end. its a way to subscribe to your blog.

check the 'settings' on your blog background admin panel thingy...

i know all the technical language, as you can see ;-)

see you on blogher!