July 11, 2008

Apple Fritters

Dear Crescent Bakery,

Two years ago a friend of mine got married in Frankfort and one morning I had one of your delicious apple fritters. Since then, and I am completely serious, I have not found an apple fritter that came close to the ones you make. Fritters are a happy memory from my childhood, and the bakery we used to get them from closed years ago. I was telling my mom about them today and my mouth was just watering thinking about them! Please, please, tell me that I can order them from you and have them shipped to my home in southeastern, MI!!! I think otherwise, I might have to quit my job and move to Frankfort so I can have them every morning. But without a job I won't be able to buy them.

Looking forward to your response, you have no idea!

The Crescent Bakery is a wonderful little slice of heaven located in Frankfort, MI.

1 comment:

Misty said...

i am a little sad that I no longer live in Mi. I would have loved to go there!!!
Sad...
Thanks for stopping by my blog. you are sweet! I look forward to reading more of your stuff! (and we have many of the same links!)