October 23, 2008

15 things I have learned this week

In no particular order:

1. I enjoy having a routine
2. I like the idea of getting up at 5:00 much more than actually getting up at 5:00
3. Snooze buttons are addictive
4. I know how to play the game and I'm good at it
5. An inflatable monkey can do wonders
6. I enjoy politics
7. Everything is connected to everything else
8. I'd like to think I don't have prejudices, but I do
9. Poetry can make me cry and laugh
10. I don't miss cigarettes nearly as much as I thought I would
11. I would like to get to know him better
12. I tend to look at the big picture and that's not always a good thing
13. Some people are really bad at answering their cell phone and it annoys me
14. I have issues
15. Work productivity decreases when facebook and blogging increases

No comments: