December 16, 2008

I thought I would add a title at the end, then I forgot.

I've decided to become passionate about running in an attempt to get my sorry behind out of bed in the morning, or outside at night and get some exercise. It's easier when it's warm out, lighter later, or ya know, when I have a personal trainer or something. But winter makes me want to curl up in a ball with a blanket and a book. And since eating has never been my friend, a blanket and a book are the worst for me because I should be obsessed with working out.

So. Over my Christmas break? My two glorious weeks off work? I am going to be walking and boxing (with a bag, not people) because I want to be skinny more than anything and I have cute pink boxing gloves that I am dying to use.

How do you motivate yourself to work out? And have I mentioned the giveaways? So far only one person. Look alive people!

1 comment:

girlymama said...

i have tried to love running.

really i have.

but i HATE IT.

gah.