January 23, 2009

funny friday: my tights aren't tight enough

Ok, don't even tell me that I forgot to finish this post when I started it last Friday! Well, sue me, I'm a busy woman. Anyway, so here's what happened. One of my coworkers walked bow-legged into my office and said she had to run down the hall for a moment, which in our world is code for the bathroom, because, as you know, there is only one in the building. I gave her a funny look, because, you see, she is not actually bow-legged, just walking that way.

Turns out, she wore tights under her pants (hello, is it hot in here? gosh, that would be torture) and they were a little too small, which I also don't understand because this woman is a toothpick, seriously needs to eat a meal. Anyway, the more she walked around, the more her tights slipped her hips and rolled their way south. At this point, the only thing holding up her tights was the crotch of her pants.

2 comments:

girlymama said...

thats kinda funny...

ADmin said...

The web advertising or online business -as it is likewise known -furnishes an one of click here a kind stage for profiting that is extraordinary in human history.