January 16, 2009

june in january, avacados, and whips

That's a creative title, isn't it? I have found a new blog that I adore. It is simply hilarious and I have spent the past few weeks catching up on the readings over at Bye Bye Pie and am also time traveling back to Bye Bye Buy. I love reading blogs.

So here's a tip for ya: Never, ever, under any circumstances, think to yourself, "Hey, an avacado would be great in my chicken with greek olives and raspberry dressing salad." No, it wouldn't. Go with your original instinct, eat the avacado separately. Beyond ick.

But, you know what is the BEST thing after a wonderful yummy salad like that? Yoplait Chocolate Mousse Whips. Oh. My. Heavens. I bought some so that if I want something sweet I can just have that instead of getting ice cream or something. I am also famous for putting fruit in cottage cheese and calling it dessert. It's yummy, it's a treat, it's dessert. Anywho, delicious.

I've not been to the gym in a week, and I hate it. I'm going tonight. In fact, I'm considering quitting everything I do in order to only spend time at the gym. My free gift runs out in a week and fortunately I will be out of town until the end of the month essentially, so that I can work out at the hotel and not have to miss a week like this week. Oh, no! I just realized I'll be out of town on a Monday and will miss my weigh in.

Off to lunch, toodles!

No comments: