February 13, 2009

i don't know this woman, but i can feel her words

I made my way to this blog a couple days ago. I was bored and did one of those things where you just start clicking on links and something catches your attention, so you just start clicking...well. I came across The Run A Muck, by Amber, who has the most beautiful writing style ever, and tons of pictures of her beautiful family, and how do people have fantastic photography skills? Anyway, as I am wont to do, I have been reading her blog from the beginning and have gotten through March of last year. I came across this, which is a lovely interpretation.

1 comment:

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. I've been thinking about reposting that one. My church had asked me to do it, and I feel like I learned a lot in the process.

Please keep visiting.