March 2, 2009

C25K Update

We can see how well my renewed committment to post more frequently has been going. But I have good reasons, you see. First, that whole third week of February? Boring. And I don't mean that mundane things happened and little was funny. No no, I mean NOTHING happened, not even anything funny. Then, the fourth week of February right up until now? Deathly ill. And I hate to type it because I've only left my friend The Doctor a voicemail about it, and we've not discussed it in person yet, but every time I babysit her kids I get deathly ill and I'm out of work for a week. Seriously, after Thanksgiving? Out of work for a whole week. Sinus infection, on antibiotics and everything. So, now two weekends ago she was in a pinch and I told her I'd babysit. DEATHLY ILL AGAIN! Out of work for a week on anitbiotics and everything except this time I'm not getting better and I think I'm dying. All that to say, not so much with the Couch to 5K plan right now. I think I'll have to start over when this death virus has passed. And I'm not exaggerating, my mom found me sobbing on my bed Saturday night because I was so dang hot with a fever and no amount of medication was touching anything oozing out of me.

1 comment:

girlymama said...

whenever my sister come to visit me my kids get her sick. one time she threw up 17 times in 12 bours while at my house.
we're apparently quite germy.